Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Someone inform me.

I have a friend who weirdly acted like suddenly she had to be better than me just cuz her parents are European.  She had a theory that you are like your parents, and if you seem worse then that means the other person is really worse than you, in turn.  Everyone also thinks they bring out in me an evil spirit when I was always quiet and obedient and now the people who were in trouble are no longer in trouble.

I am being attacked.  I will not accept people telling me things like they have something to discipline.  You look me up and irritate me like you know something I don't.  You are doing it trying to arouse and stimulate me, too.  You just keep going like it makes you look good!  You wanna be one of those flashy parents to someone who is already mature.  What happens is I'm fine, I've apologized if I did something.  Then, that's when it starts.  Something is brought up.  So, it wasn't me if ever hardly.

I said something about someone that I didn't mean in a way it was interpreted.  Guess they found something inappropriate, like they invented some contest where they can be meaner to me than to others.

I cannot believe people who go behind my back to tell me they are teaching me a lesson for something I didn't do and don't go back.  They just say oh it's okay, it means something else.

If you're ^the one^ who gets all the pleasure and glory, then what are you doing saying you're there for us if we don't feel the pleasure and glory over you?  I'm young enough to be that way, but I'm not, I'm also older.

Also, people are incredibly cruel to me for little slips when I'm so nice and perfect in attitude.  I am suffering a lot, now.