Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Mom

She was a good mom, just not always treating me.  Maybe, she wanted me to be on my own, but kids got antsy that adults like how I behaved.  Now, it's nothing.  She did raise me good in a lotta ways.  So, it's not like I'd trade her for different advantages I know of and also I care about her and our relationship.  It's just that she doesn't spend quality time with me and knows I like being a different race, though people aren't as nice to me if I have problems cuz I'm not really ALL Chinese, like her..  Why can't I just have gotten the attention?  What's wrong with my dark hair?  ^What^ did I do that's so detestful, acted like I was a fairy or slick being?  Rather than a more heavyset ^real^ person?  And in the end became a fat fairy??

No comments:

Post a Comment