Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I don't believe in marriage.

:|

I already posted that I wish Chloe to be happy and have kids .. guess she's the dark-hair type.  As someone plagued with dark hair, would someone care to explain?  Most married people, not saying who, are off their rocker..  I'm thinking of like celebs.  And maybe people who are divorced now.  She seems more interested in the boy and has few fans if you take a look online.  It's no wonder people right and left are dumping you for a h*********** experience.  People do that as early as junior high, I know.  I am interested to watch her as she progresses in her interests.  I'm guessing the interests won't coincide with me.  She just wants to be popular, like Karen Carpenter et al.  I don't think I've said anything at least not technically bad.  Let me explain about being popular - I don't remember what made me say those words, but it was a reason that made sense.  Me saying this no ont cares cuz they know my race.  And again yes I hope she does get married and have kids soon.  I don't know anything about him, but she's good enough for him.  No offense..

No comments:

Post a Comment